Our new patient consultation is $49 where we learn more about your condition and discuss your health history. The goal of the consultation is to find the root cause of what is going on in your body. Most people proceed with their first treatment during their initial consultation.
For most patients, their total cost at Denali is far less compared to other routes. For example, the typical knee replacement surgery is over $55,000. By the time you pay your annual deductible plus your 20% co-pay, you could be paying around $15,000. This does not include your time off work, risk of infection, months of rehab (and that time off work), etc.
Take a look at our Treatment Comparison chart to help you differentiate between various options. One thing to keep in mind is the effectiveness of Stem Cell is only 40-50% and PRP (platelet-rich-plasma) is around 60-70%. In comparison, our RenuO2 Regeneration Package is in the high 80s when it comes to effectiveness (and is much less expensive).
Our RenuO2 Regeneration Package consists of 6 treatments over a span of 12 weeks. At the end of this period, the vast majority of people have noticed drastic improvements. Pricing depends on the area; see below
- Soft Tissue (any muscle or ligaments; muscle spasms, hamstring, glutes, etc.) – $1,014
- 1 Joint (ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist or single SI joint) – $1,554
- 2 Joints (ex. both knees or 1 ankle plus 1 wrist, etc.) – $3,060
- Spine & Bilateral SI Joints (ex. neck, upper back, lower back or both SI joints) – $1,950
- Migraines (either SPG Block, neck injections or mixture of both) – $1,950
The cost of our Drip Room IV treatments are $174
With our treatments, there’s no need to take time off of work for recovery time, saving you additional time and money.