In this video, Dr.Earl discusses what he’s personally doing to help strengthen his immune system during the Coronavirus epidemic. Our health needs to be a huge priority whether we’re facing an epidemic or not. The reality is, practicing good health and prevention today can lead to a much more enjoyable life tomorrow.
Here’s Dr. Earl’s daily protocol
- Start the day off with around 1 TBS apple cider vinegar (raw with the “mother”) and 1/4 tsp of baking soda mixed with some water to kickstart your digestive system
- Take a good multi vitamin (make sure it is as natural and bio-available as possible)
- Take 1 scoop (4g) of BioActive-C which is critical to keep the immune system in balance and help the body fight off infections and viruses as well as helping the adrenal glands fight stress (visit WorldsGreatestVitaminC.com for more information about BioActive-C)
- Vitamin D is also critical for the immune system. Get around 15 minutes of sun exposure on as much skin as possible around lunch time (but not enough to burn the skin), otherwise take a vitamin D supplement
- Take a healthy dose of a quality fish oil for your essential fatty acids
- Take some turmeric to help modulate the immune system
Many people ask Dr. Earl about zinc. Zinc is great when it comes to helping the body fight off infection and viruses, however it has a hard time getting into our cells. Zinc needs a helper to open the door to let it in. You may have been hearing a lot about hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine – these drugs do a great job of making zinc more available to your cells. A natural alternative to hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine is quercetin and fisetin, which are found in strawberries, apples, persimmons, onions, and other plants.
Check out our next video in our COVID-19 series
Other Articles You May Enjoy
Dr. Earl discusses the latest chloroquine, pepcid and vaccine studies and how it relates to the latest coronavirus. He...
Dr. Earl goes over his general thoughts about COVID-19 regarding medical, economic, political and social. On the...
COVID-19 is affecting everything and has turned everyone's lives completely around. Instead of focusing on things that...